Finfish Recipes, Shrimp Recipes
This Pervuvian-style snack is made with raw fresh fish and shrimp that’s marinated in lime juice, tropical fruit, red onion and topped with cilantro. And what better way to enjoy this citrusy seafood treat than with a margarita? Cheers, y’all!
- 1/2 pound (16/20) shrimp
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump blue crab meat
- 1/2 pound snapper
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup papaya
- 1 red onion
- lime juice
- tortilla chips
- Dice the pineapple, papaya, red onion, and cilantro into small chunks.
- Rinse and prepare the shrimp and snapper. Cut the snapper and shrimp into bite size chunks.
- Grab a large glass dish and dump the shrimp, crab, snapper and fruit mixture into the bowl. Squeeze enough lime juice so that there is a thin layer covering the whole mix.
- Place the dish in the fridge for several hours, while mixing every so often so that the flavors continue to mix and the lime juice coats every part of the protein.
- Once the fish and shrimp finish marinating in the lime juice, transfer to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.